Saturday, June 28, 2008

playing outside



Well we finally got a nice day and we got outside to play first was tire flipping 3sets of five with a light tire then 3 sets of 3 with the heavier tire showen here. then we moved on to trailer deadlift we worked up to 900lbs plus what ever the trailer weighs.There are blocks at the back of the trailer so we had to lift the wheels off the ground. deadlifted the car for a few reps to finish off with a fuller range of motion. Last was loading stones are 90,135,155,190,220,and the beer keg is 200lbs they were spaced out 25 feet apart. We did this twice and I for one was done I'm already stiffing up as I type this. What a great day.

1 comment:

Thorndike Pickledish said...

Fun to see your videos--what terrific all around fun you have with these sets ! Great ! Thanks for your comment on my 562 bench--I don't see you falling behind at all, with your HUGE total... and lower bodyweight you are da CHAMP !!