Saturday, June 14, 2008

done

Wednesday
28 min interval plus 23 at a steady pace on the tread mill

Thursday
conv dead lifts 315/6 345/6 385/6 415/4
dumbell romaninan deads 115s /12 plus chg crunches /12 for 5 sets in ten min
step ups plus kettle bell swings 12 reps 6 sets in 10 min
18 min interval training on treadmill

Friday
22 holes of golf on a par 5 coarse (6 hours) followed by 28 min of interval and 23 min steady pace on the treadmill (equals 3.75 miles)
Saturday
today is the last day of the program that I've been following( Warp Speed Fat Loss by Alwyn Cosgrove & Mike Roussell) I weighed 208 .6 this morning and I've been about a pound and a half lighter on Sundays so I should be about 207 tomorrow which is exactly 5 weeks since the meet in Toronto where I was 228 in the morning. I was at 22% bf and now I'm down to 13% so I managed to maintain almost all of my muscle also lost 4 inches off my waist if anyone cares. So next week I'll coast a little and then back to the training I enjoy.

2 comments:

Thorndike Pickledish said...

Astounding fat loss --what GREAT results --BUT you worked hard to get there--it has always been a rough job to lose mostly fat and retain the muscle...good for you and the authors--i think lardo boy (me) should try the same thing...but do I have the resolve to stick to it??...maybe nah??..but then again, what a fine reward it is-in of itself !

Tony Tomra said...

Thanks Rob If I did as many meets as you do I wouldn't even think of dropping weight.