Sunday, June 1, 2008

hard day

I didn't feel like training today and maybe I shouldn't have. Yesterday was my day off so I went golfing and as a result my low back is fried today.
mataray back squats 315/6 345/4 bailed here as I was turning these into a good morning just couldn't fire out of the hole
giant set push ups jack knives rev lunge and one arm cable row 6reps by 5 sets in ten min I had to bail on the lunges on the fourth set as something tore in my right quad. there is no bruising I think it was just an adhesion.
shoulder press plus lat pulls 6 reps by 9 sets in 10 min
18 min interval training had to drop my high speed part to 7 mph from 8 mph I couldn't stride out that far. On the up side I was 214 lbs this morning down 14 lbs from my meet 3 weeks ago, which equals a 2 3/4" reduction in my waist. I think next Saturday I'll just kick back and recover for my last week of this program

1 comment:

Thorndike Pickledish said...

Your training log is looking great--the honesty is the terrific aspect--after reading a few 'episodes' without comment..I thought I'd like to say that your deversified methods are still great to watch and read about--and MAN!!
14 pounds AND 2+ inches off the waist ! great progess Congrats !