Saturday, May 3, 2008

last heavy training day

free squat up to 440/1 raw, 485&575/1 with briefs, 660/1 with suit straps down, 730/1 straps up no knee wraps
bench up to 375/1 raw I wanted to do 395 as 375 wasn't that heavy but decided not to risk an injury one week before the meet ( I must be getting old)
shirt 440/1 525/1 550/1 easy lifts
glute ham raises 10/3
fat bat push downs 10/3
weighted sit ups 10/3
squats and bench took an hour and a half. Over all I'm happy with my training for this meet. My body feels farely good for a change. Now I just have to wait and see how the meet goes.

2 comments:

Thorndike Pickledish said...

Hey Tony !! good workout !
and I know you'll reach astounding heights at the Nationals--here's to busting all those records !! Good Luck !! kick gluteus !!

Tony Tomra said...

Thanks Rob I'm more nervous about this meet than I been at meets for a while lately I'm so beat up I'm just happy to get a total. This time I feel good and I have some expectations of myself. After this many years you would think that I would know my numbers and be cool, but some where deep down inside there is still a dreamer always complicating things. It just occurred to me that this is my biggest concern this week. As I look at the world problems isn't my life great, I get to choose to eat only protein this week and drink gluttonous amounts of water just so I can make weight and lift weights on Sunday. Makes me think.
I'm good now
Tony