Tuesday, May 27, 2008

so long Bruce Greig

The only time I trained at Bruce's back ally gym I showed up with no warning and Bruce took two hours of his time to help me thru a dead lift workout. I learnt allot that day, some of his ideas I still use almost three years latter. R.I.P big guy
Tuesday
incline dumbbell press 100/6 115/6 125/4
one arm rows 135/6 155/6 165/6
giant set push ups, jack knives,rev lunge, one arm cable row 6 reps, 5sets in 10 min
dumbbell squat and press plus rear lat pulls 6 reps/5sets in 10 min
18 min interval training on a stationary bike
I should be trying to get in more sets on the metabolic training rather than using more weight, but I've gone as far as I can to the dark side

Wednesday
22 min interval training plus 23 min at a steady pace on the tread mill
a few sets of abs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love u Daddy, You will forever be in my heart and i miss you more than words can say. R.I.P My HERO
Your the strongest man i ever new who had the biggest Heart.
I'll see u in heaven Daddy
Your Daughter/Baby Girl xoxo Justine Greig

P.s Ill make sure that your only Grandson will know exactly the man you were. he lives on in you and Loves you very much xoxo Steve parker Greig

Anonymous said...

Bruce Greig you were an amazing man and a great inspiration. A man full of accomplisments and my babys father. I just wanted to let you know that i am taking care of your baby girl and dont worry stevey to. The few times i met you were great for me i got to see how great of a person you were. Everything will be good i will make sUre your daughter lives her life to thr fulliest and makes you proud. I didnt know you very good but it was well worth it

R.I.P
ryan