Tuesday, May 6, 2008

on track

diet and water on track. bw 227.8 lbs
sled dragging presses 30/2 rows 30/2 walking forward 200'/2 backward 200'/2
weighted sit ups 10/3
20 treadmill
Well the snow is gone and I was able to get some of my strong man equipment out today. My focus this summer is to bring up my deadlift (cause it sucks) so I'm going to spend lots of time outside lifting stuff. I've been talking to some young guys and they seem interested in training every second weekend with this stuff. I hope it works out it could be allot of fun.

2 comments:

Thorndike Pickledish said...

Arrgh ! you're going 220 ?? I thought when you made the 235 remark--you meant you'd be 242's---and you're still working in some form daily...good stuff ! when do U fly ?
yeah I know, to lose that extra weight you'll flap your arms and spread your lats...but seriously folks, good luck at the meet...email me with your results when ya get home OR put em here and I'll read the good news !!

Tony Tomra said...

I fly out friday morning. I'm still not big enough to compete in the 242s