Tuesday, January 8, 2008

slow slow quick quick slow slow

what a hoot, so for christmas I bought my wife two step lessons for the both of us. She loves to dance and I suck at dancing. Well after some time the instructor came over to me and said, " look all you have to do is walk. slow slow quick quick slow slow. Apparently I don't know how to walk. A little while later the other instructor came over and said,"not bad you just have to get in rhythm with the music". well maybe 15 min later I figured out what the problem is, after 23 years of training and meets when I'm focused there is no music. This maybe the most costly present I've ever bought lol.

jan 8
de squat green bands 330/2/8 400/1 440/1
conv deadlifts 245/8 275/8/2
glute ham raises 12/3
15 min tread mill
rev hypers 15/2
cable pull down abs
strutting across the gym slow slow quick quick slow slow

1 comment:

Dez Dez said...

I had to take walking lessons in highschool once... lol.

Cool to see you updating here, that picture of you is devilishly handsome, and the quality of the photo is superb. Excellent photographer!! :P :D