Tuesday, August 30, 2011

aug 24- 30



Best part of a horse show. Just like watching a Zamboni driver.

Not a great week for my weight loss program. We left for the horse show on wednesday and got back late sunday night. During this time I ate two meals a day breakfast and LATE supper, and some junk through out the day. Once you get to the grounds you are stuck there until the day is over, depending on the number of competetors this can be 11 pm or later. Big shows will go until 2/3 in the morning and start again at 7.
Monday was a complete right off for me, I did what I had to ie putting things away, shopping ect and napped on the couch.

Today I got my morning cardio in and I'll hook up with the crew to deadlift this afternoon.

So it doesn't look like I'm going to make my weight loss goals by the first week of school, next week will tell the tale. I was still on track last wednesday morning but my week of doing everything wrong has set me back. It will still be a couple of days before my body is able to eliminate the exessive amounts of sodium I took in and be able to dump the extra water. Then I'll have a better idea where I'm at, all in all I;m happy with my results, considering I've eaten on the road every weekend this summer. I'll post my results next week.

No comments: