Friday, August 12, 2011

aug 9th-12th



I took a walk off the beaten path on Friday. I heard this guy working as I was going up the trail and he stopped cutting when I to this spot, it took me a while to find him as he was 30/40 feet in the air.


Tuesday

Am

50 min steady state cardio, abs, low back, elbow rehab, stretching

pm

rode bicycle to the gym. At the gym did power cleans, clean pulls, deadlifts, front squats, one leg press, leg curls and extensions, road my bike home.


Wednesday

Am

steady state cardio, the usual rehab/prehab work

6 sets of chins spread out when ever I got tried of studying

Pm

15 min treadmill 15 min intervals on a rowing machine 20 min on treadmill. seated rows, lat pulls, bicep curls, standing calf raises.


Thursday

Am

5 sets of intervals on the treadmill followed by 25 min steady state, the usual rehab/prehab.

Then went out and played nine holes of golf had so much fun, the two beer after didn't help my weight loss but who cares.

Pm

speed bench with dbl monster minis, smith machine incline press, unstable bar presses, pullovers, 30 min steady state cardio, stretching.

Friday

needed some avocados so I went for a walk found some trails ended up being gone for an hour.

training did 6" conv rack pulls and broke a record that has stood since 2000 when I hurt my low back, and I'm so happy that I did it while dropping weight. finished with calf ham glutes, rev hypers, st leg sit ups, and some elbow rehab

No comments: