Monday, August 8, 2011

aug 7 and 8




Sunday training was very unstructured I benched with Barry then went out and threw beer keg for height, video here http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Predator-barbell/181081228600351 then did power snatches lastly Gwen and went to the beach swam a little walked a little mainly just sucked in the sun.


Monday

road my bike over to these stairs, Ran up for seven trips heart rate hitting 95% rested long enough to get the heart rate down to 65% then took a around about ride home. Total training time 90 mins. I'm going to start adding in 30 mins steady state in the evening. So the weight gain on the weekend was water as I'm back on track maybe a little behind from my week of partying, still I'm down 15 lbs in 7 weeks so it's all good

No comments: