Thursday, July 2, 2009

car lift




Built a frame for doing car deadlifts. I had some extra time this week as I've only trained once. ( recovery yeah thats it)
Tuesday
we did snatches I worked up to 80 kg which I thought was good since it has been 10 years since my last meet. and likly the last time I did a full snatch. went out and did tire flips. then drag the 500lbs tire around the yard. This is a tough exercise then some how we ended up having a standing long jump competion I lost Steve and Dallas both got about eight and a half feet.

2 comments:

Dez Dez said...

Ha ha, neat toy. And I've always said if the sprint got stuck in the snow you could just push it out or pick it up as needed :P

Emman said...

I think that's a good alternative to rotary automotive lift. lol!!! Anyways nice creation men.