Saturday, July 18, 2009

prowler


So I built a prowler this week. It is still in the testing stage which is why it's not finished. This has to be the most sadistic thing I've ever built. On Thursday we decided to warm up with it to see how it works. We put on 90 lbs on it we pushed it 30 feet one way and then back with the other handles. I'm not sure how many sets we did, but I was done for the night. Dallas Sean and Steve rest a long time before continuing on they did some car deads and static holds. So today after warming up on the treadmill I put a heart rate monitor on and went to try this f***ing thing again. With 20 lbs on it I marked out 80 feet and got at it. I did three trips for 240 feet per set changing handles every 80. First set heart rate was 157 second set heart rate was 164 third set it was 155 because with 40 feet left my legs and glutes were toast and I was down to a walk with 20 feet left I had to dig deep and with a bunch of screaming I finished. I hate this thing which means it's a keeper.finished the morning off with abs stretching and foam roller ect
afternoon
bench up 275 delts are still shot from the viking press dropped down and did sets of 20 with 135 155 175 195.
fat bar push downs 4 sets
chin 4 sets of 12
hammer curls 2 sets of 10
That was enough we are training again tomorrow morning hopefully it stops raining

No comments: