Saturday, July 11, 2009

different training this week

video is from last week.

wednesday

jerks worked up to 130 kg this was better than I thought I would do.

dips and drives I did a couple of sets and bailed my wrists and elbow were screaming at this point.

seated dumbbell press worked up to 90s for 8

lastly we did a bunch of abs

friday

frount squats up to 225/3 with 60 lbs of chain then singles up to 285 stright weight. stopped as the wrists were sore again it will take some time to get flexable again.

box squats with blue bands 185/2/4 really pauseing and relaxing the hips on the box.

speed deads dbl mini bands 235/1/7sets Steve and I did these seven sets in 5 minutes

side bends for a couple of sets

1 comment:

Thorndike Pickledish said...

Astounding power in those workouts..the 130KG jerks are very impressive--especially with sore wrists...terrific inspiration ! thanks !