Tuesday, September 27, 2011

sept 27 update

body weight was down to 207 last week, but I went to a coaching certification program last weekend and it turn into a alcohol induced feeding frenzy. I've avoided the scale for the last few days, but I'm back on track. So I spoke up and told the people who put on the NCCP level two technical certification that if they ran a masters division at provincials in December I would return to weightlifting and support them getting a masters division started in BC. So I guess I will have to be more consistent with my weightlifting training so I don't make an ass of myself. This also puts a little more pressure on to get my weight down by the end of November as I would like to compete at 85 kg for this meet. that means dropping at least 7 more kilos in the next 8 weeks. I will likely have to find the time to get some intervals back into my training week. As for training it will be a challenge to get better at the oly lifts and still keep the powerlifting going strong and moving towards my goal of a WPC world record at worlds in nov 2012. Should be an interesting ride

No comments: