Tuesday, September 6, 2011

first day of school

So Sunday AM we did max effort bench off 3 board, elbows still bothering me so I just went to 425x1 raw an 545x1 shirted and call it a day did some assistance work.
Pm
steady state cardio, rehab/prehab work
Monday
Am
5 intervals on the treadmill an 30 min steady state, rehab/prehab,
Pm
went to the lake for a few hours, then went for a 60 min walk around the neighborhood after.
Tuesday morning 50 min steady state ect
first day of school so weigh in day 212.6
So I dropped 20 lbs in ten weeks 233 to 213, that was two and a half weeks ago. I've been adding in calories since that time to try to bring my metabolism back up. I've manly been adding carbs. I was hoping to lose another 2 lbs, no matter I'm happy with this round. I will add in some more calories for another week and half and start the process over the plan is to be some where between 190 and 200 by the end of November. The closer to 190 the better as I may compete @ 85 kgs or 187 in December. @ 195 I should be at 8% bf and to get there I'll lose some muscle which makes the 190 ish possible. The plan from there is to hold this weight until June next year and compete at 82.5 kgs at the cpf nationals hopefully adding back some muscle and getting a little leaner. Then from June to worlds in November add about 10 lbs back on to compete at 90 kg without having to make weight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are one driven lifter !!!!