Thursday, October 6, 2011

Oct 6



New addition to the strongman tire family. This one weighs about eight hundred pounds. I am going to try and flip it on the weekend, I've lifted waist high already but that is far from turning it. Body weight is up right now, it has been a struggle with all the sitting I'm doing now that I am back in school. So I've added in some metabolic training to my week. On Monday I tried to do 50 v ups, 50 kettle bell snatches, 25 push ups,50 kb swings 50 burbies, 50 kb clean and press, 50 mountain climbers, I didn't make it in 15 min so I will allot 20 min this time and hopefully not throw up. Had a good week training hit all my numbers in the squat 385 plus heavy bands for 6 sets of 2, triceps are still giving me grieve so I'm using this time to improve my bench technique and on Tuesday I pulled a 585 sumo deadlift which was great as I haven't pulled sumo in over a year.

No comments: