Sunday, September 11, 2011

sept 7-11

Not much to post this week. The week has been a recovery week and Tuesday was the last training day. Pulled a 585 on a 4" rack pull Tuesday which broke my pb by 30 lbs and doing it at a lighter body weight. I was very happy with that. The rest of the week I rode my bicycle to school and back everyday, as well as a couple of 30 min steady state morning cardio sessions. No weight training at all. I went to the gym Thursday and no one showed so I went for a motorcycle ride, Saturday went the lake and laid on the beach did manage a 35 min walk though. Today I have some people over to train Kim is going to establish an opener for bench as worlds is just a couple of weeks away. Lance and I will likely do some strongman type training. Also have a new guy dropping by so I can't look like the complete lazy bum that I've been this week. Still have kept my weight down for over three weeks now, Wednesday I will be starting a low carb diet. I was going to start on the weekend but I have exams Friday Monday and Tuesday, so I hope to go through the tough part on the weekend. This maybe a disaster I've never to worry about the mental alertness going thru the depletion phase.

No comments: