Friday, September 16, 2011

not much to report

So with being back at school life is settling in to a routine again. Not getting in the training that I was during the summer though, two weeks in and the work load has already taken up a bunch of my time. But only five and a half months to go and boards will be done. Body weight is down to 209 this week so I'm happy with that, but as usual as my body weight drops so does my bench press. I have been working on improving my arch to make up for the loss of thickness in my chest. Cardio this week has been riding back and forth to school and a couple of day on the treadmill in the morning. It is completely dark now at 5:30/ 6 am so training outside has come to a halt. Deadlifting went well on Tuesday and I'm hoping that squats on Saturday will as well, always sucks losing strength when dieting.

No comments: