Tuesday, August 5, 2008

poly from hell

Me Sean and Steve on sunday it was an out standing training day warm ups was 56 lbs weight for distance best throw of the day was 20' 8" then some tire toss for a few spins each side. log lift was first we did the old wooden log for warm ups the video is me doing 195 then I got 215. next was the stone on to a 49" platform I got my butt kicked here I got it up once sean and steve got it every time sean with speed and steve carrying it a few steps before placing it. last was the coan's wheel. we took the weight up to a little over 400lbs for one turn. This was a hard day of training I'm still sore today.

Today

narrow grip bench up to 355 for a single

next was katana shirt work first was the putting it on and taking it off 3 or 4 times I finally got it on so I could do something with it then kept adding weight and kept taking it lower stopped at 505 about a one board away ( thanks Robert O)

some tri push downs and some abs and I was done

No comments: