Monday, June 15, 2009

kamloops

Saturday I went down to kamloops to hang with Sean and Dallas at their meet. Dallas did well getting second, and Sean was holding 3rd until the end. His log press is all shoulders and I think that killed is forward hold which bumped him down the in the standings next was the Harley drag which he was doing great at until both hands ripped open and he was bleeding so much he couldn't grip the bar. He did good at the stones but the two bad events in a row dropped him down to seventh . Both these guys are advancing so fast I almost don't want to train with them. lol. Actually even if I can't keep up with them they are going to motivate me to be so much stronger than I am now. The meet was great very well run, and the competitors were a great bunch of guys I can see myself doing one of these meets in the near future Oh and in the video the farmer's walk is 275 lbs in each hand 60 feet to the turn. the log press was an 11 inch log weighing 200 lbs.

No comments: