Tuesday, July 12, 2011

a super weekend



Saturdays powerlifting meet went great we had 16 competitors and everything went smooth. Sunday I competed in the strongman ended up 3rd of 3 in the light weight class but had so much fun. Only got video of the first two events and the battery died. after this I got a 235 lbs log press, cleaned 250 but couldn't press it. super yoke did 500lbs for 75 ft in 16.8 sec. last flipped the first two tires twice in 18 sec which was the fastest time but I couldn't get the last tire which weighed 750 lbs.



Took Monday off



Tuesday



raining so 45 min on the treadmill incline interval work



abs, back raises, rehab for my elbow which took a beating on Sunday



weight loss stalled a bit on the weekend as running the meets and hanging out with old friends wasn't perfect for a weight loss program, no matter as long as I get back on track.



Taking my motorbike up to PG looks like it is going to rain all the way, but I'm excited to be starting my internship

No comments: