Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Going to post my Quest to compete @ 90 kgs

So I competed at 110 kgs at last years Awpc raw worlds and again in june at the Montreal pro/am. As I approach 50 next year I think the years of being fat and happy are coming to a close. Two years ago when I dropped down to the 82.5 class it didn't go well. I think this was because I didn't give my body time to adapt to the changes in leverage due to the weight loss. For me to hold 88/89 kg I need to be single digit body fat. I'm not sure that there is anyone left reading my post as I haven't posted much since I moved to Vernon, but post helps to keep me honest and on track with my training.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm there for ya! I'm continuing my heavy lifting experinces through you.
Keep on truckin !
Ryan Doern

Tony Tomra said...

Thanks Ryan