Sunday, September 27, 2009

two weeks off

So I haven't been training the last couple of weeks, but Sean came out today. We did like a million sets of squats working on technique. Then went outside and worked up to a max single in the axle clean and press we finished with 3 sets of 5 clean and presses. Lastly we did a couple of sets of stone loading 4 stones per set. That was it. I have alot on the go right now so I'm not sure if I'll be training much. I certainly will not be training for a meet any time in the near future.

2 comments:

Dez Dez said...

And then they talked about putting tacky on my one month old... to improve his stone lifting ability!!! Silly boys!!

Thorndike Pickledish said...

Hey Tony !! thanks for the encouragement on my Bench Bozo Blog--I seem to be wasting away--I'm 286 (yes that is VERY heavy-but not for a previous 308'er) so I figure my bench will be down for the WABDL worlds--by the amount of my loss--however as you say in your comment--it usually comes all together at the meet--I'll still strive to lift big --after I get that opener ! Thanks again--

BTW--do not attempt to put a belt around a cow-to replicate a massive organic kettlebell--it's all the rage--but I found mine to be completely im MOO vable..