Sunday, May 17, 2009

last training day for the boys

Sean getting the last day of training in before his meet next weekend. This medley is one of the events that they are going to do.

I benched today worked up in my new Ginny shirt with no success the chest panel is to big I'm starting to think Ginny looked at my old measurements when I weighed 235 and my new measurements weighing 187 and thought no way. Just the chest circumference there is a difference of 5 inches. Anyway put on a katana and manage a opener. So I guess today was a success. Some deadlifts tomorrow and I'll be as ready as I'm going to be.

1 comment:

Thorndike Pickledish said...

Hey Tony ! Good progress in the squat and maybe you'll heal enough by meet day to try sumo at the last minute...
About the Katana--I know I must keep saying this and you probably have answered me a million times...but...altho the Katana comes pre torqued...it really needs more dialing...from my last training day experience...I wore the K the way it came from the seller...it was hard to get 551 with a fresh new shirt...then I dialed the sleeves in half way...and my 585 and 600 went very easily (feeling lighter than the 551)so mess with the torque and give your Titan a chance --It may deliver a big result !--I hope so !

thanks for linking bench bozo and thanks for the comments there too.