Sunday, January 25, 2009

I was going to take it easy today

I was going to take it easy today as I was sick this week. BUT Sundays are just to much fun. I started off with deadlift tec work pulled 435 for 5 singles with the last three having my body fire in the proper order, yeah. Steve pulled with me everyone else was squatting with a safety squat bar. Then we went out to the shop for stones we had three platforms to day 55" 50" and 46" Everyone did great today and we ended by doing some reps at what ever high work for each of us I think we are going to do this more often. Next we were just going to try something new for a later date but it turned out to be more training we'll call this the power stair which is the video above the weight is 360 lbs and the step is 12" about as high as my height will allow.Now you think we were done but oh no some decided we had to lift the beer keg over head. The video is Sean and Pat lifting stones and Ryan lifting the beer keg.

No comments: