Sunday, January 18, 2009

Crazy Sunday

Well we had seven of us training today. First we pulled deads with the farmers walk handles. Not sure of all the numbers Pat got a 500 I got 620 and Dallas got 640. Some of the guys were pulling deads against dbl minis. next was the super yoke we got some good weather and some clear concrete. We shut these down at 640 I think 4 guys made the 40'. Last we did viking press the weight went up to 250 lbs. A few guys threw the 56lbs weight for height., but I was done. I think everyone had a great day I know there were a few personal records.

1 comment:

Thorndike Pickledish said...

MAN !!! What a workout ! great stuff--a bunch of us were hanging out a my hovel on Saturday watching the DVD of Power Unlimited--and we all started talking about your vids at this blog--comments were very positive about your combining strongman and powerlifting movements for ultimate strength !

keep up the GREAT training !!