Sunday, December 14, 2008

box squatting

Well it was 20 below outside so we were stuck inside for todays training. We started off with high box squats, to give the guys a feel for the squats we usually see on the strongman videos. I took a max as I wanted to see where my squats were at. I ended up with 680 for a 80 lbs record. next we did fat bar supports kind of like picking up the super yoke. I'm not sure where everyone ended up but a few us of took 765 for 15 seconds or more and Dallas ended up with 815 for 15sec. next was fat bar deadlifts a first timer Pat kick out asses with an easy 285 these lifts were done standing on a 4' platform and the bar is 2 1/2' diameter, it kicks the crap out of our grip. We finished with calf ham glutes. Allot of fun today and with six of us training the rest times were perfect.

No comments: