Monday, December 8, 2008

bench

Well I think last weeks training was a result of getting up at 2:00am. yesterday went great and today was good also.

Bench 257/5 315/3 345/2

dumbbell incline 120s/10,5,3

chins bw/5 +20lbs/5 +40/3 +50/2

rev grip lat pull super set with blue band push downs 3 sets of 10

hammer curls super set with hanging leg raises 3 sets of 10

So today was a kind of test for the bench as I start in to meet training in two weeks normally I would have singled up to see where I was at but this was the training I've been doing. Last year when I tested in the middle of Nov I singled up to 325 weighing 5 lbs more than I do now. In fact I didn't hit 345 until January and by then I was 220 15 lbs heavier. I'll test the squat on Sunday.

2 comments:

Dez Dez said...

AHAHA HA HA HA!! ok, I didn't really have a lot to say, but the word verification when i got to this page is "profats"... way better than any comment I had. lol.

Thorndike Pickledish said...

Hey Tony !
Thanks for checking out the B'bozo site and commenting on the lifting season--I should try to save $$$ for the CPO meet too...I didn't get an info sheet from Bruce, unless the month etc. is known already from last year...i take it that the meet will be in Toronto?