Wednesday, March 14, 2012

moving on

Paulette rocking the zercher squats




So all exams are passed and I now an registered massage therapist. It is great to get my life back, even if it has mostly changed forever. Now I have to get serious about getting a business started. But more importantly meet preparations have started. Squatted an easy 725 on Saturday and pulled a 495 triple afterwards. starting to push the bench again I'm still having elbow problems, but I'm going to start moving heavier weights and see what happens. 3 board on Sunday 405x3 raw and 515x3 in an old shirt. I'm going to work up to a heavy single in a full shirted bench on Thursday and see how the elbows stand up. Now that I'm not spending my waking hours studying I'm doing more cardio, always so tough when you've taken to much time off.

No comments: