Sunday, March 15, 2009

this week


the video here is an axle clean and press the bar is two inches in diameter and the tires do not rotate very hard to lift. the weight is 230 lbs with the two tires.


Fridays training was the same old thing I bumped up the weight where I could. My denim is so big it is useless so I tried the bigger katana again. I finally got it working good after I had Gwen cut the back out of it.


Sunday squatted 475 for 5 sets of 3


deadlift put my new suit on and pulled up to 455 with the straps down this was good for today as I still don't trust my hip and I think it was a good call as it is very tight right now


then we went out and did axle lifts followed by axle deads over hand grip I got up to 280 and Pat was the only one to get 310.


lastly I did some belt squats and rev hypers

2 comments:

Dez Dez said...

Daddy fall down go *boom*

Thorndike Pickledish said...

That clean and press exercise is very impressive--with no spin on the bar i wonder how well I could do with that..probably VERY poorly--altho I snatched 235 on an olympic bar when i was 17 (1961 AAU western America's)that's nothing to the ease one of your teams pressed the big bar with....glad the Katana is working for you--mine was too tight in Pasco...and I was CS to add more weight to get it down quickly (on my 562 I had a 4 sec pause ...judge said it was hovering) your training is perfect --taking it slow and hitting big stuff in the meet will be perfectly timed for you..by the way it looks here !

thanks for your encouragement at bench bozo--much appreciated !