Friday, June 28, 2013

So I survived the Body Building adventure. But to be honest I would have never made it without the support of many others. So THANK YOU first to my loving wife Gwen Tomra for not killing me in my sleep, she did so much to help me though this. to Karley Green for helping me with my posing Brandon Best for putting my posing routine together Dawn Alisonfor the diet and training programs, Michelle Mcbeth for the countless times she was on suicide watch so many times I was ready to give up. Dezeray Tomra tomrad photograpy for the great pics she took because this may never happen again, well maybe once more (sorry honey) and everyone else who kept me on track by showing intrest in what I was doing, many times someone would ask how it was going and it would spur me on again.

2 comments:

Dom said...

A huge congratulations for making it to the show and placing. Your drive and accomplishments are truly inspiring.

Unknown said...

Looking good ! Congradulations
Ryan D