Friday, September 24, 2010

time for a break

Well I kept training after the meet and hit some good numbers for me. I got a 425x5 raw squat week 1 and 450x3 week 2, and did the same numbers for conv deadlift Hit a 520 bench in a very old fury shirt last week. Now it is time for a break. Most everything is ready for the push/pull on oct 16 ( for info go to www.predatorbarbell.com ) I was going to go to the cpu westerns but I'm thinking not as there has been a big debate on their forum about lifters lifting in other federations and banning these lifters from the cpu. So maybe I'll drop a little body fat to be healthier and start to focus on a cpf meet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Tony,Once in a while i search through the BCPA & CPU to see who is still going hard at it.I found your blog i see you hav'nt slowed down at all.Congradulations on the numerous records you have set.I look forward to reading your blog.I now can mentally lift heavy through you! ha ha ha.You're living proof that age doesn't slow you down.Keep steamrolling ahead. A fellow lifter Ryan Doern.

October 2, 2010 11:02 AM

Tony Tomra said...

Hey Ryan Great to hear from you. How are you? Yeah I keep plugging away at it. I quit the sawmill bussiness and am now in my secound year to become a massage therapist. Not sure if you noticed I'm living Vernon now. My email is predatorbarbell@gmail.com. It would be cool to hear from you