Sunday, June 20, 2010

2010 bc championships

So first cpu meet in 5 years It went ok I got a 230kg opener and lifted 240 second but got a technical call, on the third attempt I lifted my head on the way down and didn't even try to press it as I wasn't going to get whites anyway. Barry in this video got a national record with his opener then just went big for his second and third. It was good to see Jeremy coatea sorry Jeremy I'm not sure how to spell your name. He competed in his first meet and struggled with the bench. I'm sure he'll be back stronger than ever with what he learned at this meet

1 comment:

JCote -BKin, BCAK said...

its Cote Tony, thanks for the inclusion and for all the help. It wasn't lost on deaf ears. I've already started making adjustments to my training such as, Low box squats, paused benches for triples, extra pressing work to bring up my weak chest, and started to sumo pull again. Have a great summer!