Sunday, March 21, 2010

weapons of my mass destruction




So I decided today to do some metabolic training.
First off let me say today I really missed my training partners.
the plan was to do prowler with70 lbs uphill low handles 30 steps. then back with vertical handles. next two handed swings with the 56 lb weight then 20 overhead presses with a 90 lbs log,then a 30 step sled drag with 140 lbs, then 30 steps farmer's walk 300lbs and last backsquat 135lbs for 20 reps. I did an exercise then let my heart rate drop to 65% before doing the next exercise.
low handles on the prowler, sled drag, and farmers walk all got my heart rate to 95% (165 b/min)
swings and squats got me up to 90% , log press and vert handles on prowler about 85%
First round took 9 mins 2nd took 13 mins and the third I dropped log press and swings to finish in 13 mins by the third round I had to sit down to get my heart rate back down. So my goal is to get thru a full three rounds in under thirty mins.

No comments: