Tuesday, January 19, 2010

jan 4 thru 17

The week of the 3rd I got two training days in. I'm also walking 5 k to school every day Gwen is picking me up after school. Week of the 10 th I got all four days of training in. Training weights are still down, but are coming back. I'm pushing the bench as I'm only planning on doing a bench only this year. I need to fix the trouble I've been having in the low back and hips. I will be still training lower body just not putting it thru meet training. Sundays training was deadlifts tire flips and farmer's walk. I think the neighborhood now have something to talk about their new neighbor I have a great road beside my house it is about 500' long and only has three drive ways off of it. It is a bit of a hill but it is prefect for farmer's, prowler, maybe even super yoke.

2 comments:

Erik said...

How was the uphill biking?

Tony Tomra said...

Biking sucks, paln and simple.
But I won't eat properly so I bike