Sunday, April 26, 2009

apr 26


Thursday training


Jason Cook was good enough to lend me a dbl rage x . He is with the x conditioning crew here in town and competes with the gpc. Unfortunately the shirt is to small for me. I did the normal bench day narrow press up to 315 then shirt work up to 465 missed 495 twice. 5 board up to 495 then 3 board up to 365/3 and I was toast.


Sunday


squat with rev minis up 640/1


hand over hand truck pull two pulls


duck walk and drag 360 lbs once


farmers walk I lifted the 500 walked 5 feet and dropped it for some reason my core was shot


Steve and I finished the day off with glute ham raises 3 sets and rev hypers 2 sets


My body weight was 186 today and the lack of body weight sure showed up on the strongman training. On a happier note I started eating more this week. and with the advice from Robert o blog I should be well on my way. Chk out bench bozo on the side bar.

1 comment:

Thorndike Pickledish said...

Ha Ha wait til they do read 'fatness' instructor...thanks for the plug...you know how it works --you train hard--maybe over train but come meet time it falls into place and ya get the bench and all the lifts you shot for...but man you are a bottle of "Tony Light" lately here's hoping you can get some muscle back on and get all that energy and residual strength to time perfectly for the contest...we all secretly envision WR's and PR's for you !!