Sunday, October 26, 2008

this weeks training

So no strongman training last week, but I did put in some long days getting the last of the fire wood cut. Last week was a deload week for me I kept the main exercises @ 60 to 70% for sets of five and did what ever for the rest of the workouts. I did find out that my wrist is still not 100% as I moved my hands out to my comp grip for the bench and even though I only did 70% of my best raw bench I hurt for two days after. Today we did farmers walk the video shows our best walks 440 for Steve 500 for me and 540 for Dallas. We all did 2 rounds on the coan's wheel, it's about 325 in our arms today was more about endurance than weight. we also did thick bar deadlifts 2 1/2" bar and forward hold with the 56 lbs weight. It was 5 degrees c outside today which was great for training. I also did cardio in the morning 18 min of interval and 25 min at a steady pace. Now that the firewood is done I'm going to start doing more cardio. I'm also going to lean out a bit more.

No comments: