Monday, January 21, 2013

jan 23

well the Christmas bulk up is slowly coming off, opps. I had to start doing cardio already, at 22 weeks out instead of the planned 16, I guess that is the price I will pay for eggnog. Bodybuilding is quite boring compared to the strength sports, pick light boring weights up and put them down, not much to write about. As I start to lean out I may post some pics. Having a coach has certainly helped, already my physique is starting to balance out. It has meant doing a whole lot of exercises I would rather not do, which is why I had those imbalances to start with. So big thanks to  Dawn Alison ( Fit Body BC) for all her support

2 comments:

cam said...

Good job Tony. Keep me updated with how things are going. I will lift heavy for you. Check out John kiefer and his website dangerouslyhardcore.com he made Mark Bell lose a sit load of fat and he looks like a bodybuilder these days.

Cheers Cam

Tony Tomra said...

thanks Cam