Saturday, February 7, 2009

last post for awhile

I'm getting farely beat up right now and I still have at least three weeks of dieting left. What ever I injured in my right leg back in January, flared up again dead lifting on Sunday. I'm having trouble walking around right now let alone squatting. Todays bench training was depressing as I barely bench 315 for 3 and 335 buried me I tried benching in the katana again I can now touch with 365 easy. This shirt isn't going to work for me when I set up keeping the shirt down I lose two inches of arch. If I set up high the shirt ends up at my throat. I give up. Any way enough whining I knew I was going to have some problems when I got my weight down.

2 comments:

Dez Dez said...

*hugs*

Thorndike Pickledish said...

the shirt will go lower on you --if you torque the sleeves nearly all the way around--but Robert--aren't Katana sleeves torqued already?? yes --they are--but to get super pop--the shirt must ride up in back and come down in front--it will if you spin the sleeves in--palms up--no choking then..but 600 to get down...unless you worn the shirt out..then it'll be 500....katanas as evening gowns...best config.