Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sunday sept 14

Sunday started with weight for height I did a few throws as my wrist doesn't bother me under traction only compression Steve and I are throwing about 12 feet and Dallas after a few attempts gets about 14 feet. Then they went on to log lift, and I joined them again for coan's wheel we worked up to 400 lbs. Lastly Steve and Dallas did tire flip Steve got 10 flips and Dallas did a fast 13 or just over 100 feet. I trained lower body on Wednesday,and this week I'm going to try some light pressing to see how the wrist will hold up. I'll have to make up my mind if I'm going to Vegas soon.

1 comment:

Thorndike Pickledish said...

Hey Tony--thanks for your great comment at the benchbozo blog on my 600 (phase one)

This throw session was fun to watch--if I was doing this I know damn well I'd throw it straight up and the sumbitch would land on my haid...

hope you can make Vegas--our latest member is Warren Orr--and damn...Jody Cranston is a tough nut to crack..so far I know of just 5 people on the team with 3 really good 'possibles hope you can make it !
WABDL is a great impressive and FUN org.